Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Houseplants

In the summer, I move my houseplants outside to the courtyard and neglect them as they thrive.

In the winter, I bring them to the dining room, which has the most space by the windows. I can't help putting the baby spider plants in their own pots, even though I really don't have a need for six spider plants. I snip off trailing vines and pop them in vintage milk bottles to take root, though I'm not sure I need more of these varieties either.

And, look! Down on the bottom shelf! My Christmas actually bloomed. I was never sure she had it in her.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I wish we were neighbors - I'd love to take a spider plant off your hands. I killed one a few years back and I'd love to have one again but I can't bring myself to go BUY one.

    ReplyDelete

I write my posts imagining that I am already in the middle of a conversation with you. I hope you will comment and be a part of the conversation.